Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Chelsea Charms Postkarte

The experience of the doubt

In the summertime, where everyone is looking for a suitable corner to pause, it is normal to empty his mind of all the constraints of everyday life that pollute our lives and we are finally in our peaceful easement and comfortable.

Slave of ourselves and the contingencies of a society that now hears in formalin, we can see that we are neither better nor worse than those who stand against our ideas sometimes.

So while my mind wandered from taradiddles in ramblings of nonsense in Pigwidgeon, I became an absolute doubt that paralyzed me of torpor and that made me ask myself this question: "Why continue? "


And suddenly I heard a voice saying:" Oh! Man of little faith. Why did you doubt me? (Mathew) "... But
false alarm was only my neighbor's radio that was plugged into FM presence.

I would stand still tortured by doubt, in search of meaning for my actions.

In trying to ascend from cause to cause to the source, I came to the first cause, that which is inherent in itself, and is the origin of my involvement.

I understood that our fight was carried by a communion between women and men united by the same feelings. That's what makes us finally proceed. This case is beyond us and allows us to sublimate and to re-enchant our actions. It is both free and marked a total disinterest which tends to affirm the divine. My doubts

having temporarily faded I began to believe in the future, saying that the future would be better tomorrow.

If some have not understood the text, they should certainly not be afraid. And if the question on the sources of their commitment gusted, simply say that "that doubt is the beginning of faith" and then wait it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment